Friday, July 31, 2015

Crushing on Cobalt & Friday Favorites Link-up


 









 
 
*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*
 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Express
Skirt: SheIn c/o
Shoes: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's
Clutch: Kate Spade
Necklace: ModCloth
Bracelet: 1928 Jewelry
 
Happy Friday pretty ladies!
 
Today I am collaborating with SheIn to show off this incredible skirt! I was immediately drawn to the color and the classy midi length. When it arrived, I was very pleased with the quality! It is well made and fully lined with front and back pleats, a side zipper, and pockets!! It also comes in green and black plus the best part is that it's only $20! What a steal! I am very happy with this skirt and just know that there are so many ways I can style it. I've already begun dreaming about the possibilities haha :-)
 
For this particular outfit, I wanted the skirt to be the standout piece because it is just so beautiful on it's own. I layered a gorgeous cream colored crotchet crop top over it to give the outfit a bit of texture. I absolutely love cobalt blue and hot pink together so of course I had to pair it with one of my favorite pairs of shoes (that literally go with everything!). Since the skirt is very classy, I wanted to play that up with a sparkly rainbow clutch. I donned a gorgeous multi colored necklace to emulate the colors of the clutch and kept the rest of my jewelry simple. I have fallen in love with this skirt and absolutely cannot wait to wear it again and again in many new and exciting ways! Hope you love it too!
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
Due to my absence this week, I will not be able to showcase a blogger today :-( Sorry, no reception up where I am! However, that means that I will be showing off not one, but TWO bloggers next week from the previous two weeks!!! YAY! So keep linking up and have a great weekend! Can't wait to be back with you all next week. :-D
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 








12 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that pretty blue skirt! Love the intense colour and the shape! :)

    And those pink heels are totally awesome! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing the bright pop of pink from your shoes, that is perfect with this dazzling cobalt blue. Gorgeous. Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful outfit and i absolutely love that necklace.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous and classy :)
    Rachel xo
    http://www.garaytreasures.com/2015/07/matchingmintandmarriage/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous skirt! I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been loving cobalt blue lately! It is such a bold and beautiful color! Love this skirt! It looks fabulous on you! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!
    malinda
    www.malindaknowles.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, My Dear!. This rich tone of blue on your skirt is amazing. And combination with lace top - very nice and chic.
    Anna
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love that skirt. Looks great on you. Thanks for hosting the link up. First time here from celebrate southern hopped over because your skirt was so -blue! My post is featuring some lace too but totally different from yours. Sabina | Oceanblue Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so fabulous in that outfit. i love flowy, full skirts like that!!<3

    xo, hailey

    http://dressesanddormitories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lizzie!
    I LOVE this outfit on you! You look so fabulous in that color blue! I just wanted to let you know that you are going to be one of our featured bloggers for Style Me Weekly on Wednesday! Thanks for linking up!

    I'd also love to work with you! I love your blog and it would be great to work together!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    Dressing Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is beautiful! Feminine and colorful!

    tiffanyima.com

    ReplyDelete