Friday, August 21, 2015

Tiffany Blue & Friday Favorites Link-up

 

 








 
 
*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*
 
 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
  
Dress: Lularoe
Necklace: Happiness Boutique c/o
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Purse: Coach
Belt: Forever 21
 
Happy Friday friends! :-D
 
Today, I am sharing my thoughts on a gorgeous piece from Happiness Boutique. This is my very first experience with this shop and to say I'm pleased is an understatement. I got my package within a few days of ordering. The packaging was so beautiful! My gorgeous necklace came in nice, thick white box wrapped with tissue paper and included a personalized, handwritten note along with care directions. I really felt a genuine connection and appreciate this thoughtful gesture. Then came the necklace...well, just look at the pictures...it's incredible and even better in person! My husband can vouch for me when I say that I was literally skipping around and talking about how much I loved it for the next few hours...and shouldn't we all feel like that when we get a new piece of jewelry that makes our heart flutter? Well, let me just say that I LOVE statement necklaces and have quite the assortment (so that makes me kind of an expert, right?) and I know high quality when I see it. It is well-made, sturdy and seems that it will be long-lasting. From this experience, I have a new favorite necklace (very hard to come by) and a new favorite shop. I guarantee that you will be seeing a lot more from Happiness Boutique in upcoming posts and I am so grateful for having the opportunity to share this with you all.
 
So I wanted to show off this amazing piece so I kept my outfit pretty simple. I wore my Tiffany Blue Amelia dress as a colorful backdrop. A skinny leopard belt was used to accessorize my waist and my shoes and bag were kept neutral as not to draw attention away from this show-stopping masterpiece.
 
Be sure to check out all the other amazing necklaces (among other things) at Happiness Boutique ! I'm dying for all of it <3
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
To those of you are new to the link-up (and even if you aren't), Welcome! :-) I love seeing this link-up grow every week and I enjoy seeing all of your amazing looks that give me so much inspiration! Today's featured look is....
 
 
 
 
 
This outfit is just too adorable for words! I absolutely LOVE the bow details on the flats and skirt. Pairing it with a striped top gives it a preppy feel (yet still feminine). Such a simple, yet beautiful outfit. Well done!
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 




19 comments:

  1. HI Lizzie! I'm new to your blog so I wanted to say hello and thanks for hosting a link-up! I think these are so much fun. I think the color of this dress is so perfect with your hair! I like how flattering the cut is while still being comfy. You look stunning! Ps--I added you on Google and Instagram but I don't have BlogLovin yet.. Have a great weekend!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning doll, love this blue and the necklace is perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color dress is so beautiful and that necklace is a showstopper! :) I'm having a giveaway today so I would love for you to stop by. Have a terrific weekend!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shoes, pretty girl!!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my outfit! I love the Tiffany blue dress.

    -Lexi
    lifeloveandmedicine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace!!!! I'd love you to come join my Fridays Fashions link up. :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is so pretty. I love this dress and even more so since it has pockets. Thank for linking up at #linkpartywithosy
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great in that color! have a lovely weekend ♥

    http://storybookapothecary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour of this dress is just beautiful and I love that necklace!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is beautiful! It looks really great with that tiffany blue dress! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. love..
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress! And that necklace is very pretty :) Thanks for hosting another great link up!

    Julia | Pennies & Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. <3 <3 <3

    Liz
    www.lizavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Love the colour of your dress looks gorgeous on you! :) And the necklace is stunning!

    http://www.asipofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally love ur sense of style.. :)

    http://rashisrendezvouswithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This color is amazing on you! I love tbat you used the sunset in you pictures! So fab!

    www.thesimpleglamazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The color of the dress you are wearing is amazing. One of my favorite colors.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete